Walk-in Covid-19 Vaccination & Booster Clinic
The Village of Edmore is pleased to partner with the Mid Michigan District Health Department to offer a Covid-19 vaccination clinic for anyone 12 or older who would like to receive their first dose of the vaccine or who would like a booster shot.
- Tuesday, November 16th,
- 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- At the Curtis Community Building located at 209 S. Sheldon, Edmore, MI
- Available to the community free-of-charge.
- All three vaccine brands will be offered.
- No appointment needed.
- Bring a form of ID with your name and address.
- Bring your COVID-19 vaccination card, if you have it.
- Open to anyone 12 and older (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult).