Please use this map to drive around town and view all the homes and businesses that have entered the decoration competition. Once you have found your favorite three, rank them in order on the ballot below and return it to the Village office at 209 S. Sheldon, or email your favorite three to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on December 19th.
- Appliances If appliances once contained Freon, they must be certified that Freon was properly removed.
- Scrap metal
- Lumber and other long materials cut into lengths 4’ or less
- Small amounts of remodeling waste
- Carpet (dry) – no longer than 4 feet and no more than 12 inches in diameter
- Motorized equipment (snowblowers, lawn mowers, etc) gasoline, oil and any other liquids must be removed
- Discarded general household items (clothes, toys, bicycles, etc)
- Latex paint must be solidified
- Tires cut in half
MATERIAL MUST BE PREPARED PROPERLY:
- All loose material must be in containers. No shoveling of pickup beds allowed
- Material must be of appropriate size to fit inside the hopper of a garbage truck
- All liquids must be removed.
- All containers (pails, drums, etc.) must be unsealed and open for inspection.
- All material must be loaded by hand, no commercial or dumping trailers allowed.
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED:
- Yard waste
- Liquids of any kind
- Oil based paint, stain varnish
- Appliances containing Freon
- Concrete or other masonry materials
- Dirt, rocks, and ash
- Tires on rims or whole tires
- Lead acid automotive batteries
- Any liquid or hazardous material
- Any container with a hazardous waste label
- Fluorescent light fixtures
- Flammable or explosive material such as ammunition and firearms
- Propane tanks and compressed gas cylinders
- Sharps and needles, unless packaged in sharps container
- Medical waste
- Commercial construction, demolition or roofing material
- Animal carcasses
- Ignitable, corrosive, reactive or toxic materials
- Commercial waste
- Lithium-ion batteries
- Sewage and septic waste
GRANGER WASTE SERVICES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY MATERIAL NOT SUITABLE FOR DISPOSAL DUE TO SIZE, WEIGHT OR TYPE OF MATERIAL.
Due to the storms on September 7th the DPW will be conducting brush chipping throughout the day on September 9th and 10th. If you have down tree branches, that are 8” or smaller, please pull them to the road for the DPW to chip.
COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINIC
IF YOU ARE 18 OR OLDER:
JOIN US AT GREAT LAKES MEDICAL ASSOCIATES, PC
FRIDAY, APRIL 9, 2021
3:00 PM-6:00 PM
1021 E Main St Edmore, MI 48829
Please bring: Your insurance card and Driver’s License
Please wear a short sleeve shirt and leave all personal belongings in your vehicle
Please call to book your spot: 989-304-0357